posted this on March 16, 2011 05:44 pm
We understand that it doesn’t make sense for some businesses (e.g. online or home-based) to publish their address online, so you are welcome to hide your address if you need to.
To hide your address, you need to first claim your business.
To edit your claimed business listing address, please follow these steps:
1. Go to http://www.patch.com
2. Select your desired location on the right
3. If you aren't logged in, click Sign In in the top right corner and enter your login credentials
4. Navigate to your listing by clicking on Directory in the navigation bar at the top of the page, then browse to or search for your listing
5. Click on your business name to access the listing
6. Click on the to button on the top-left hand side of the page to access the Listing Manager Dashboard
7. From the Dashboard, hover your mouse over the Edit Listing button on the menu
8. Click on the Extra Info button
9. Scroll to the bottom of the page to find business' address listed
10. Click the check box next to Hide address on Patch and click Save to finish
Support Ticket System by Zendesk