“Local Officials” are Patch community members who are employed by a government agency. Patch entrusts these public servants to accurately answer questions from constituents, and share timely information around the area of their expertise. Local Officials are distinguished with a specific badge that can be found on their profile and posts. Fill out this form if you believe you’re qualified to be a Local Official on Patch. You must have a government email address.
Articles in this section
- News Partner Program
- How do I turn off push notifications in my browser?
- What’s a verified “Local Official?”
- What’s a “Verified Neighbor?”
- How do I submit an obituary?
- How do I subscribe to my local Patch newsletter?
- Can I get my Local Patch news on my phone?
- Can I change my preferred community or Home Patch?
- How do I reply to Patch articles?
- What are the rules for posting on Patch?