“Verified Neighbors” are people who operate under their full name and live in their hometown Patch. Patch distinguishes these community members with a badge of a green check mark. Read this article to learn how you might be able to verify your account.
Articles in this section
- News Partner Program
- How do I turn off push notifications in my browser?
- What’s a verified “Local Official?”
- What’s a “Verified Neighbor?”
- How do I submit an obituary?
- How do I subscribe to my local Patch newsletter?
- Can I get my Local Patch news on my phone?
- Can I change my preferred community or Home Patch?
- How do I reply to Patch articles?
- What are the rules for posting on Patch?