Patch is a news site, and your impressions may fluctuate based on breaking news or other current events happening in the towns your event was promoted to. For example, if something particularly newsworthy is happening in your area, the traffic to your local sites may be higher, leading to more impressions on your post.
Articles in this section
- How do I edit or delete my post?
- What are Neighbor Posts for?
- How do I promote my event?
- How do I create a Neighbor Post?
- What are Neighbor Points?
- How can I promote my business on Patch?
- How can I get more impressions on my next event?
- Why didn’t my event get more impressions?
- What is an impression?
- How can I see the amount of impressions on my event?