If you haven’t already created an account, click here to learn how.
1. Once you're logged in, navigate to your community Patch homepage and click in the box at the top that says "Ask a question or share local news."
2. Click the tab all the way to the right that says "Promote My Business." You can choose to post either a Local Resource or Business Update. Check out this FAQ page to help you determine which one is right for you.
3. After choosing which type of business promotion post to create, fill in all the fields. Enter your business name, the title of your post, and the body text to your post. Click to add in contact information if you would like, and you can add in your website, business phone number, and business address.
4. Insert a photo that will appear on your business promotion post if you would like.
5. Click "Next" once you are happy with the content of your post. On the next page, you will choose how customers can contact you.
First, choose how you would like customers to reach out. You can either have them email you directly, or you can insert a link to your website contact page or another type of landing page.
Next, choose what you'd like the contact button to say. You can choose one of the few we've built in, or you can create a custom message. This button will appear at the bottom of your post.
6. Click Next, then choose where you'd like Patch readers to see your post. Select as many local communities as you'd like, or choose entire regions or counties by clicking the "Greater areas" tab. Your home community will be automatically included. You can view the estimated traffic for each additional site, and see summary of estimated traffic at the very bottom. The cost to post your business promotion is $3 per community per day, and this will give it prime placement on all of the communities you share it to as well as the email newsletters for each of the communities you select.
7. Once you're happy with your promotion details, click Post and your Business Promotion will be live on Patch in seconds!
Have additional questions about posting a Business Promotion? Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.