If you haven’t already created an account, click here to learn how.
Once you have an account, you can post one of the following things on Patch:
- Neighbor Post for local discussions
- Event for local happenings
- Classified for local opportunities, announcements or listings
- Business Listing specifically for local businesses
- Article for additional reporting or local updates
- and, of course, replies to articles and neighbors
How to edit or view a post that you've created: First you must login to Patch and then you can navigate to your profile page by selecting your name in the top right corner of your screen.
First you must login to Patch and then you can navigate to your profile page by selecting your name in the top right corner of your screen. There you can view all of your posts.
Select the "More" button in the bottom right corner of your post or reply.
- To delete your post, select "Delete" confirm your choice, and you are done.
- To edit your post, select "Edit" and you will have the option to edit the language of your post and to add an image if you want, simply click on the image icon that says "Add image"
- Then select "Update" and your post will be update.
Reach out to email@example.com with any questions!