If you don't already have a Patch account and would like to post, follow the steps below:
- Go to https://patch.com/register or click "Sign up" in the top right corner of Patch.com
- Enter your town or zip code and select your nearest Patch site from the drop down menu that appears, then enter your email address and click "Find your community."
- Enter your first and last name, then create a password and click "Create profile."
- Congrats! You are now able to post neighbor posts, events, and classifieds.
If you'd like to post articles on Patch:
- After setting up your account, click "get posting" to begin verification.
- Indicate if you're a regular person, business, or nonprofit and choose how you'd like to submit your application:
- Verify with Facebook to be approved to post immediately
- Verify manually to have your submission reviewed by our real human moderation team (NOTE: we approve users as fast as we can, but in some instances this may take up to 24 hours)
- Click the verification link in your email, and you'll be all set to start posting articles!